Lady Gaga and her parents, Cynthia and Joseph Germanotta, announced plans to open a restaurant in New York a few months ago. Now the restaurant, Joanne Trattoria, is ready for its opening next week, but Gaga's parents are hoping their daughter's star status doesn't attract too many crazy fans.
"One tweet and it's over," Cynthia said. The Germanottas are hoping to stay away from the glitz and glamor by giving Joanne Trattoria more of a neighborhood feel.
"If they're expecting to come in here and see Grammys and pictures and stuff like that, it's not going to happen," Joseph said.
The new eatery will be opening next week with a menu that includes entrees in the $25-$30 range.
- Lady Gaga's Dad to Open Restaurant
- Lady Gaga's Family Restaurant Gets a C-Grade From Health Inspectors
- Lady Gaga's Restaurant Receives Bad Opening Night Review
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- Lady Gaga's Goo Diet Sells Baby Food in UK
- Lady Gaga's Entourage Causes a Bacon Bonanza at ITV Studios
- Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Gets the Museum Treatment
- Gaga's Meat Dress Headed to Hall of Fame
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Jamie Olivers Makes A Meat Dress For Lady Gaga