When it comes to nutrition, Jillian Michaels seems to know what she is talking about. The celebrity trainer shared her favorite snacks that are both satisfying and nutritious.
"These snacks are quick, easy, and they all taste good. Plus they're preservative-free, contains no trans-fats, MSG, high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners," Michaels said.
Michaels' snack suggestions include hummus with veggie sticks, a hard-boiled egg with a piece of fruit, barbecue or potato popchips, Ciao Bella sorbet, and 22 Days Protein Bars.
To see more about Michaels' snacks of choice, click here.
- Jillian Michaels Talks Healthy Eating Habits
- Jillian Michaels Talks Energy Boosting Foods
- Jillian Michaels: Beyonce Did Not Use The Master Cleanse
- Anna Kournikova Replaces Jillian Michaels on The Biggest Loser
- Jillian Michaels Shows you how to Master your Metabolism
- Jillian Michaels Slams the Master Cleanse
- Jillian Michaels asks Government to Stop Funding "Big Loser" Foods
- The 6 Foods Celebrity Trainers Will Not Eat
- Ryan Gosling is on a Thai Food Diet
- The Kim Lyons Post Pregnancy Diet
- Championship Wings
- Bar-B-Que Little Smokies
- Bacon Wrapped French Toast
- Stuffed Cypriot Chicken Breasts with Feta
- Beet Root Chops
- Sweet Potato Sweet Heart
- Paneer Masala Roll - Kid's Evening Snack Combo
- Pina Colada Jam Tart | Bring a Little Tropics to your Baking
- Berry Good Brie
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH