Live Below the Line is a new campaign to help raise awareness about poverty around the world and the 1.4 billion people who are forced to live below the U.S. poverty line. The project involves celebrities such as Selena Gomez, Minka Kelly, Hugh Jackman, Nick Lachey and Kevin Connolly living off of $1.50 a day for a week.
"Been a long time since I've had ramen noodles, I forgot how good they are. I strongly recommend the shrimp flavor... nice!" Lachey tweeted.
"Could you live on $1.50/day for five days? Join the #belowtheline challenge and see the end of extreme poverty," Gomez wrote on her own Twitter page.
Live Below the Line was organized by the Global Poverty Project who is working with organizations such as Unicef, Care, Malaria No More and Rainforest Foundation.
- Selena Gomez Tweets a Photo of Tim Hortons
- Selena Gomez Loves Baking
- Selena Gomez's Dressing Room Demands are Surprisingly Simple
- Hugh Jackman Wants You to Give Up a Meal to Help Fight Famine
- Hugh Jackman Creates Charity Coffee Brand
- Hugh Jackman Launches Organic Chocolate with Laughing Man
- Hugh Jackman's 'Wolverine' Diet
- Hugh Jackman Went on Water Diet for 'Les Miserables'
- Hugh Jackman's 'Les Miserables' Diet Made him Grumpy
- Hugh Jackman Considers Veganism After 'Wolverine' Diet
- Living The Gourmet Mushroom Soup
- Living The Gourmet Apple Cake
- Living The Gourmet Spinach Soup
- Living The Gourmet's Fettuccini Rustica
- Living The Gourmet's Macaroni and Cheese
- Living The Gourmet Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Living The Gourmet Jamaican Beef Patties
- Living The Gourmet Oven Fried Chicken
- Living The Gourmet Zucchini Fritters
- Living The Gourmet Apple Fritters