Melissa Joan Hart is currently in the second trimester of her third pregnancy, and during the premiere of "What to Expect When You're Expecting," the actress discussed some of the dietary changes she made for this pregnancy.
"I was in really good shape before I got pregnant with this one," she explained. "I tried to set myself up. For about a year I made sure I took the right vitamins and didn't take artificial sweeteners. I did take some precautions."
For more celebrity pregnancy diet tidbits, check out this article on Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima's cravings.
- Mariah Carey Craved Slurpees During her Pregnancy
- Molly Sims on a 'Mostly Plant-Based Diet' During Pregnancy
- Kate Middleton Maintains Healthy Diet During Pregnancy
- Kristin Cavallari is Staying Fit During her Pregnancy
- Kourtney Kardashian Craves Junk Food During Pregnancy
- Adriana Lima Craves Beer and Duck During Pregnancy
- Snooki Craves Cold Fruit During Pregnancy
- Kim Kardashian Sticks to Healthy Diet During Pregnancy
- Isla Fisher Reveals How She Lost Baby Weight
- Beyonce Reveals Her Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Mother Hart's Frozen Peach Dessert
- Eton Mess That Will Change Your Life
- Ba Chang (Rice Dumplings)
- Savoury Rice Dumpling (Bak Chang)
- PF Changs Mongolian Beef
- Melissa's Orange Salad
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes
- Tropical Christmas
- Egg-Ceptional Croque-Madame With Lightly Dressed Greens and Fresh Fruit