Strawberry jam is a great way to prolong strawberry season in your kitchen. Besides being delicious for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, strawberry jam is great in a number of desserts. You can layer it with cake and and whipped cream to make a trifle or use it as a filling for a layer cake. Watch the video below to learn how to make homemade small batch strawberry jam.
* Click here to read about how to freeze strawberries for use later on in the year.
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- How to Freeze Strawberries: A Video
- Sensational Strawberry Recipes to Cook at the Peak of the Season
- Awesome Apricot and Lavender Preserves
- How-To Recipe: Brandied Cherries
- How to Can Peaches: A Video
- How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream
- How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries: A Video
- Jelly, Jam & Marmalade: What's the Difference?
- Blazing Bourbon Peach Jam