May 23, 2012
Please do. By any and all means possible. When I first tasted Sorel at the Manhattan Cocktail Classic I was, in short, blown away.
But what is Sorel?
From the American Heritage Dictionary: (Sorrel)
- Any of several plants of the genus Rumex, having acid-flavored leaves sometimes used as salad greens, especially R. acetosella, a widely naturalized Eurasian species. Also called dock.
- Any of various plants of the genus Oxalis, having usually compound leaves with three leaflets.
- Just a little bit tipsy
- Magic Monk's Eventual Dream Punch by: Warren Bobrow-Cocktail Whisperer
- BEST YET Absinthe Cocktail-Don't Call Me by: Warren Bobrow
- An Afternoon of Great Pleasure (Tequila)
- Simplicity in a Cocktail
- The NEW Ryland Inn and a visit by Klaus...
- Diep9: Perhaps the best- and most unknown Genever in America
- Spodee and Root- Tall Glass Please!
- Must Find Absinthes-Cocktails and Tasting Notes!
- If you eat organically, when not drink that way too?
- A timely take on the Old Fashioned
- Polar Bear
- Bitter Gourd Boiled With Pork Ribs (Ma-Ra Tom Ka-Dook Mou)
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Spiced and salted buttermilk drink
- Macedonian Crepes
- Orange Ginger Mint Frosty
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad