Michael Symon is about to release his latest cookbook, and this one is all about meat lovers. Carnivore boasts 120 meat recipes, ranging from beef to lamb, rabbit and pork.
"I'm Michael Symon, and I love meat!" he writes in the book. "No, that is not a confession, but rather a proud proclamation. I'm not sure if it's my Midwestern upbringing or my caveman good looks, but as long as I can remember, my favorite meals have always been built around meat."
Carnivore will be available on October 16. It can be preordered on Amazon. Check out an excerpt from the book below!
- Michael Symon Opens First Airport Restaurant in Pittsburgh
- Smash Mouth Releases 'Recipes From the Road' Cookbook
- Mario Batali, Michael Symon Present at 29th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Classic
- Michael Symon to Open Cleveland-Themed Restaurant
- Michael Symon: Sandra Lee is Not a Chef
- Alton Brown to Release Cooking E-Book
- Michael Symon to Launch Kitchenware Line
- Michael Symon to Open Restaurant at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Paul McCartney Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Michael Symon and Eva Longoria Star in Lay's Commercial
- Chicken Souvlaki and Orzo
- Chocolate Lovers Cake
- Beef Lover's Dream
- Basil Lover's Pizza
- Garlic Lovers' Bruschetta
- Broccoli For Garlic Lovers
- A True Lover's Chocolate Cake
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- German Beef Rouladen - An International Classic Recipe with a Hungarian Twist