Bring the classic Southern dish of chicken and waffles, to the Gluten Free kitchen.
You won't miss a bit of the flour in this well thought out recipe. From one of our favorite Gluten Free contributors: Jessica Glick, this is a winner!
I love that she recommends using Bob's Red Mill products as well. I (Amy) have found anything from that company to be delicious and true to description.
Finally, that Honey Tabasco Sauce is pure decadence.
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fried Chicken and Herb Cornbread Waffles
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Simple Southern Gluten Free Cornbread
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Gluten Free Chicken and Waffles
- Chicken and Cornbread Waffles: Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- Happy Waffle Day!
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fried Green Tomatoes
- 3 Hearty Gluten Free Hoppin' John Recipes
- Chicken & Cornbread Waffles - gluten free, dairy free
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops & Maple Dijon Dip
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Chicken Wing Drummettes - gluten free, dairy free
- Chicken Wings
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- Ginger Chicken and Quinoa Stir Fry