Jimmy Buffett has sold his restaurant chain Cheeseburger in Paradise (named after a song of the same name) for $11 million.
A portion of the chain was sold to Paradise Restaurants Group LLC in 2009, but Buffett was still receiving part of the profits. This time around, Buffett will be receiving a portion of the $11 million paid for the chain.
There are 14 Cheeseburger in Paradise locations across America.
- Rascal Flatts to Open Restaurant Chain
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Restaurant Chains on Social Media Infographic Shows Brands' Presence Online
- Applebee's Food Truck Jumps the Shark
- Lebron James Sells McDonalds Monopoly Game
- Olive Garden 86es Fries and Milkshakes in Healthier Kids' Menu
- Kids LiveWell Initiative Brings Healthier Kids' Meals to 15,000 Restaurants
- 10 Largest US Pizza Chains
- Lyfe Restaurant Co-founded by Former McDonald's CEO
- McDonald's Director of Culinary Innovation Dishes on Obesity and the Future of Fast Food
- Paradise Cake
- Green Paradise
- Smoothie - Adine's Paradise Fruits
- A Fruit That Descended From Paradise – Figs Poached In Red Wine
- Shahi Pulao - a vegetarian paradise
- Paradise Pear Soup With Snow Fungus
- Adobo Chicken With Jimmy
- Cheeseburger Chowder
- Green Chile Cheeseburgers
- Avocado Chipotle Cheeseburger