Everyone deserves a sweet bite of fudge during the holiday season. Fudge make a perfect homemade gift, and who can resist a rich, melting bite?
This fudge has a peanut base, and is even Vegan; making it a great choice to bring to a party of gift swap.
We even think it is just a bit healthy!
- What's Hot: Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Vegan Treats: Gluten-Free Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Fudge Bunnies are an Easy Easter Treat
- Peanut Butter Cup S'moero Bars are a Mouthwatering Mishmash
- Tantalizing Tofu Coconut Curry with Peanut Butter and Noodles
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Ridiculously Rockin' Raw Fudge
- 5 Easy Gluten Free Back to School Treats
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Overnight Whole-Wheat Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling and Chocolate-Peanut Butter Frosting
- Peanut Butter Carob Drop Dog Treats
- GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar Delight
- Frozen Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Easy, Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Healthier, Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream (Vegan)