The Ketchup Presser is an ingenious idea that ensures you get every last drop of the condiment from the package. Designed by Hwandong Lee, Myung Gyu Kim, Nari Lee & Taeno Yoon, the packaging design ensures that you'll not only get all of it, but also that it won't seep through other surfaces (such as fast food paper mats).
For the demonstration, check it out below.
- Crayums Ketchup and Mustard Color Your Burgers
- The "Ecohols" Series Places Alcohol in Tetra Paks
- MonoSol Dissolvable Wrappers Instantly Melt in Your Cup of Joe
- Stillhouse Moonshine Packaging Hides Bottles in Old Books
- Craft Beer Pays Homage to Mexican Wrestling
- Bob's Burger Chain Uses Edible Packaging
- Cinco Wine Packaging Reflects Top Chile Varietals
- Frozen Ghost Vodka is a Spooky Spirit
- Time for a Nutrition Label Overhaul
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free