Chili lime hummus with baked tortilla chips is the perfect gameday snack. It takes 10 minutes to make and will satisfy you and your buddies throughout the entire game. In a food processor, all the ingredients are pureed until smooth. The recipe recommends using 1 tablespoon of chili powder but if you like spice, feel free to add more according to your desired heat level. Park up in front of the TV with this tasty chili lime hummus.
For the Hummus:
1 large or 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
1 15oz can cannelloni/white beans, rinsed and drained
3 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp (or more if you like spice!) chili powder
1tbsp olive oil
1/8 tsp salt, optional
For the Chips:
soft tortillas, any kind, any size
olive oil or cooking spray
your choice of: garlic salt, salt, pepper, onion powder, oregano, or any other spice you like!
Preheat oven to 400.
Cut tortillas into desired sizes. Lightly brush olive oil or spray cooking spray over both sides of the tortilla pieces. Sprinkle with your choices of spices.
Bake for 5-10 minutes, turning halfway through, or until chips turn slightly brown. Time will depend on how large you cut the pieces.
While chips are baking, start on the hummus.
Place garlic gloves in a food processor. Pulse until pureed. Add beans, lime juice, tahini, chili powder, olive oil, and salt. Pulse until smooth.
Serve with freshly baked tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- Gameday Snacks: Cilantro Lime Yogurt Dip
- Gameday Snacks: Chocolate Coffee Toffee Party Mix
- Delicious White Bean Turkey Chili
- Toasted Chili Lime Pumpkin Seeds
- Satisfying Slow Cooker Italian Stew with Cannellini Beans and Kale
- Quick and Easy Summer Bean Salad
- Back to School Snacks: Tofu Coconut Cookies
- Super Easy Superbowl Nachos
- Back to School Snacks: Brownie Bites
- Superbowl Bites: Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Creamy Chicken, Lime, And White Bean Chili
- Creamy Chili Lime Hummus with Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips
- Basil Lime White Bean Hummus
- Chili Pie with Green Chile and Cheddar Cornbread Crust
- Soup With Sausage, Savoy cabbage, Cannellini Beans and Tortellini
- Roasted Pepper & Basil Bean Dip
- PRIMAL STYLE FRIES
- Roasted Garlic and Roasted Chili Hummus
- Hummus Guacamole
- Hummus Deviled Eggs