Baked Apple Cider Donut Holes from Erica's Sweet Tooth are a delicious, cinnamon-dusted confection. The little balls of dough were baked instead of fried for a more healthier version of the treat. Chock filled with maple syrup, cinnamon and sugar, these donut holes are dangerous to anyone with a sweet tooth.
For Erica's full recipe, check it out here.
- Awesome Apple Cider Doughnut Holes
- Sweet and Sassy Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Donut Thieves Captured! Celebrate with 10 Delicious Recipes
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- 5 Must Try Apple Recipes For Autumn
- Wake-Up Call: Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies are a Gooey Treat
- How-to Recipe: Apple Cider
- Banana Ricotta Donuts with Eggnog Glaze is a Whole Wheat Treat
- Hot Caramel Apple Cider