These easy cinnamon sugar bunny tails are a tasty Easter treat. Whether you serve them for breakfast, brunch, or just a snack, these twists will take you no time at all to prepare. For a savory version of this recipe, sprinkle dried rosemary and parmesan cheese.
Cinnamon Sugar Bunny Tails
1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated country Italian bread or crusty French loaf
1 egg white, beaten
1 tablespoon sugar
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Remove dough from can. Cut dough in half crosswise; cut each half lengthwise into quarters. Roll quarter piece of dough into a rope 15 1/2 inches long. Cut 1/2-inch piece off the end, and roll into a small ball for the tail. Fold dough rope in half, and loosely twist twice. This will be the body of the bunny.
Leave ends long for the bunny ears, angled up for ears. Place on cookie sheet. Press ball of dough into folded end of twist for the bunny tail. Repeat with remaining dough to make 8 bunnies. Brush dough with egg white. In small bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over dough.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Mother's Day Brunch: Double Chocolate Monkey Bread
- Easy Parmesan Garlic Knots
- Unfortunate Chocolate Bunny Sugar Cookies Add Amusement to Your Easter
- Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Monkey Bread
- Cinnamon Bread Pudding is Delectably Drizzled with Rum Sauce
- Adorable Easter Basket Cookies
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Insanely Delicious Cinnamon Marscapone Pancakes with Cheeries
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Wake Me Up With Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Bunny Tail Cup Cakes
- Cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread, Pane alla cannella
- Chocolate Cinnamon Biscuit Spirals with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Pineapple Banana & Sour Cream Upside Down Loaf
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Orange-Cranberry Bread With Grand Marnier Glaze
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls