Surprise your kids on April Fool's with this faux "chicken nugget and fries" dinner from Hoosier Homemade. While thy may be expecting something savory, these nuggest and fries are actually made from pound cake complete with a pudding dipping sauce to go alongside. This is a fun food project that will make both you and your kids laugh. For recipe instructions, click here.
- Easy Raspberry Fool for April Fool's Day
- The History of April Fool’s Day
- Creamy Fruity Fools For April Fools' Day
- Fool Your Father with Faux Burger and Fries
- This April Fool's Day, Trick Your Tongue!
- April Fool's Prank Turns Torani Chicken 'n Waffles Syrup into Reality
- 5 Food Lovers Gifts From The Kitchen
- Cupcake Nuggets are a Fried Fast Food Dessert
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Restaurant Favorites
- 5 Copycat Chicken Recipes for Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes
- How To Make Fried Chicken Without Frying?
- Diabetic Carrot French Fries
- Kale, Shrimp and Scallop Stir Fry
- Xocai Decadent Chocolate Pudding
- Nugget Pudding
- Xocai Nugget Pudding
- Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry
- Tilapia Stir Fry With Orange and Ginger Sauce
- Sweet Potato Fries - Baked Not Fried
- Fried Stuffed Wontons with Healthy Dark Chocolate