Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a fresh take on salsa. This watermelon Fire and Ice Salsa recipe is the perfect mix of sweet and savory, and even works great with tortilla chips. Keep in mind that all the chopping might be a bit time consuming, so start early! This recipe also works with cantaloupe, pineapple and mango.
Fire and Ice Salsa
- 3 cups watermelon, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
Get the rest of this fun Cinco de Mayo recipe here.
- Mouth-Watering Watermelon Jalapeno Agua Fresca
- K Pa So Cinco de Mayo Toppers Make Your Cakes Fiesta-Ready
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Copycat Recipes: Chipotle's Corn Salsa
- 4 Fabulous Fruit Salsas
- Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
- 5 Drinks to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Cinco de Mayo Recipe: Margarita Cake
- Cinco de Mayo!
- The Mustache and Sombrero Fondant Toppers Will Make You Say Ole
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Fire and Ice Dessert
- Spicy Edamame Hummus
- Capas Pollo Nachos
- Pork Carnitas with Chipotle BBQ Sauce and Slaw
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Fire In The Hole Salsa
- Single shot ' Pineapple Fire n Ice'