Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a fresh take on salsa. This watermelon Fire and Ice Salsa recipe is the perfect mix of sweet and savory, and even works great with tortilla chips. Keep in mind that all the chopping might be a bit time consuming, so start early! This recipe also works with cantaloupe, pineapple and mango.
Fire and Ice Salsa
- 3 cups watermelon, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
Get the rest of this fun Cinco de Mayo recipe here.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!