CBS is premiering Person to Person, a brand new show that takes viewers into the homes of celebrities. In the first episode, they pay a visit to George Clooney's 7,000 square foot Californian home, where he shared the contents of his fridge.
"There's a lady that makes salads for me and some sort of a juice thing," Clooney said. "One of my New Year's resolutions was to eat better and to do one of those cleanses. Really glad I did that."
Person to Person premiers tomorrow night on CBS at 8 pm EST.
- Chelsea Handler's Personal Trainer Releases New Book
- George Duran PR Dinner Becomes ConAgra Frozen Meal Focus Group
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Ellie Krieger Re-Releases Healthy Cookbook
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Diet-Friendly Lemon Raspberry Muffins
- Valerie Bertinelli Shares Top Holiday Weight Loss Tip
- Scarlett Johansson Reveals Fitness and Diet Secrets
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Clean Out The Fridge Chicken Casserole
- Peppermint Crisps Fridge Tart
- Quantities For 50 Persons