All good cooks have a few sweet recipes up their sleeve. Desserts make any meal seem extra special, and who hasn't had to whip up something to bring along to a party at the last minute?
This vegan chocolate zucchini cake is rich and satisfyingly chocolate filled, while still remain vegan. It is truly a recipe that will stand the test of time and no one will know that it is vegan unless you tell them!
1 3/4 cups Sugar
- How to Video: Vegan King Cake
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- How to Recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- 3 Best Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipes to Crave
- Must-Try Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Get Your Just Zucchini Desserts
- Vegan Chocolate Yule Log with Butterscotch Cream
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Easy Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Chocolate-Date Cake with Chocolate Sticky Toffee Glaze
- Almond Butter and Chocolate Squares
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Chocolate Cake With Blackberry Buttercream
- Chocolate Banana Zucchini Cake
- Chocolate-Zucchini Cake
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.