Blueberries are in peak season and we're tossing these little blue gems into everything from pancakes and smoothies to salsas and cocktails. Try this refreshing seasonal cocktail that combines this summer fruit with the unexpected splash of Absenthe.
Le Blue Fairy Cocktail
Courtesy of Le Club Avenue
1 ½ oz Stoli Blueberi
3 lemon wedges squeezed
3 Tbsp Blueberries (muddled)
Top with ¼ oz Absenthe
Garnish with 3 Blueberries
- Wilver's Demise (Brilliance for Hot Weather)
- A few traditional cocktails with non-traditional ingredients
- Must Find Absinthes-Cocktails and Tasting Notes!
- The Best Craft Cocktails, a book review...
- Dia de Los Muertos Cocktail: Devilish Manhattan
- Branca Menta!!! Brilliance in a sip or a shot!
- Search for the perfect ice (Cocktail Cubes)
- Mother's Day Cocktail: I Said So Martini
- 4th of July Cocktail: Purple Melon's Majesty
- Halloween Vodka Cocktail: Chocolate Raspberry Potion
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Bleu Cheese Stuffed Wine Cherries With Honeycomb
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Cranberry Crush
- Cranberry Citrus Cocktail
- A timely take on the Old Fashioned
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche
- WITCHES BREW
- Brain Teaser