Blueberries are in peak season and we're tossing these little blue gems into everything from pancakes and smoothies to salsas and cocktails. Try this refreshing seasonal cocktail that combines this summer fruit with the unexpected splash of Absenthe.
Le Blue Fairy Cocktail
Courtesy of Le Club Avenue
1 ½ oz Stoli Blueberi
3 lemon wedges squeezed
3 Tbsp Blueberries (muddled)
Top with ¼ oz Absenthe
Garnish with 3 Blueberries
- Wilver's Demise (Brilliance for Hot Weather)
- A few traditional cocktails with non-traditional ingredients
- Must Find Absinthes-Cocktails and Tasting Notes!
- The Best Craft Cocktails, a book review...
- Dia de Los Muertos Cocktail: Devilish Manhattan
- 4th of July Cocktail: Purple Melon's Majesty
- Halloween Vodka Cocktail: Chocolate Raspberry Potion
- Whip your Bellini into Shape!
- Orleans Bitter Aperitif Apple Ice-Wine
- Magic Monk's Eventual Dream Punch by: Warren Bobrow-Cocktail Whisperer