The Tangerine Sorbet Champagne Float is a frozen treat for adults. This dessert idea from Completely Delicious is the perfect end to a dinner party and is a great way to celebrate special occasions. It's actually pretty light and the color from the tangerine sorbet adds to the aesthetic.
All you need to make this bubbly dessert is a bottle of champagne, sorbet or ice cream and a few orange slices. See the entire champagne float recipe here.
- You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream Floats!
- Pumpkin Beer Ice Cream Float
- Decadent Chocolate Recipe: Stout Brownie Sundae Floats
- 10 Tasty Homemade Ice Cream, Sorbet and Gelato Recipes
- Top 10 Tuesday: Sumptuous Sorbets
- The Skinny Alternative: Fresh Raspberry Sorbet
- 4 Homemade Frozen Treats that the Ice Cream Man Used to Sell
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Best Herb Infused Sorbets
- Bourbon Raspberry Float
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer