Quick and healthy after school snacks are a must have for any kid. These gluten-free snacks help curb your child's pre-meal munchies before dinner is ready.
When considering serving snacks to your child in between meals, it's best to learn towards foods that are low in fat and sugar. In other words, instead of offering junk food, help your child select items that are delicious and nutritious.
Stick with fruits such as apple slices or banana dipped in peanut butter, sweet and salty homemade nut mixes, and cheese and gluten-free pretzels. Offer goodies like chocolate, chips and ice cream as a treat or on the weekends.
1. Frozen Grapes
Photo Credit: jamieanne
5. Apples and Nut Butter
Photo Credit: Alice Popcorn
8. Gluten-Free Tortilla Chips and Salsa
Photo Credit: Funplex
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Popcorn Ball Recipes
- 5 Easy Gluten Free Back to School Treats
- Playing With Your Food - 3 Healthy Snacks Moms and Kids Will Love!
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Triple Coconut Cookies
- Sunday Baking: Top 5 Rice Krispies Treat Recipes
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Banana Bread with Chocolate Swirl
- Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
- Sundried Tomato-Tahini Spread
- Whole-Grain Muesli Bars
- Seedy Crunch Bites
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Eva's Onion Bhajis
- Maronchinos (Almond Cookies)
- Awesome Apple Pudding