The Arabesque greenling (Pleurogrammus azonus) is a species of mackerel used in Japanese cuisine.
The primary population of the fish is found off of the Sea of Okhotsk.
A cousin to lingcod greenlings are long thin fish that start with a torpedo shaped head and taper off to a small tail.
- Painted Greenling
- Technique: Grilling Fish Fillets
- Get Grilling: Surfin' Seafood
- Umami Sustainable Seafood Confirms Farmed Bluefin Tuna Spawning
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- Seafood Vending Machine Serves Fresh Fish
- 5 Best Tilapia Recipes
- 5 Fish en Papillote Recipes
- Tsukiji Fish Market
- Missing What You Can't have