Pisang Lilin Banana
The Pisang Lilin Banana is a type of banana that has been genetically altered to make it grow in India. It is resistant to banana stem weevil, and to banana corm weevil. So, this type of bananas are protected from a lot of the pests the pests that attack banana trees.
- Pisang Goreng
- Banana Cake With Banana Frosting
- Banana Cake and Banana Icing
- Banana Appetizer - Bananas Of Jamaica
- Banana Cake With Banana Icing
- Banana-Stuffed French Toast With Banana Cream
- Torta Di Banana (Banana Cake)
- Going Banana's for Banana Cream Pie
- Going Bananas for Banana Cream Pie
- Grilled Banana Splits for National Banana Split Day!