sam houston peach
Bright orange and round with light fuzz covering it entirely. One large central stone is found in the middle of each fruit. The peel is edible and usually left on during cooking, or when eaten raw.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
Ranger peaches are often skinned and either eaten like an apple, or they are sliced and pitted. However, it is not necessary to remove the skin, which contains high levels of nutrients.
Conserving and Storing
Store at room temperature, uncovered. In extremely hot or humid climates the shelf life of the Ranger Peach may be extended by keeping the fruit in the fruit bin of a refrigerator.
- 8 Recipes for the Perfect Peach Cobbler
- 5 Glorious Ways to Bake a Peach Pie
- 5 Sweet Peach Dessert Recipes to Celebrate this Stone Fruit
- Summer Eating: Baked Peaches and Cream
- How to Pick the Best Peach Before The Summer is Over
- Blackberry Peach Betty
- Dutch Oven Style Peach Cobbler
- Perfect Peaches: 5 Tasty Recipes
- Peach Conserve
- Peruvian Grilled Chicken Thighs