Question: I don't understand yeast terms.
March 15, 2013
. I have recipes asking for a shaggy dough. Another calls for soft dough. What temperature should the room be for rising? Can an oven preheated to 200 then shut off be used? Please explain the bread baking process.
Most Recent Questions
by mily deinham
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Lady Gaga Causes Controversy with 'Pop Stars Don't Eat' Tweet
- 'Eat It Don't Tweet It' Music Video Pokes Fun at Overzealous Food Bloggers
- Kate Upton: 'I Don't Want to Starve Myself'
- Stephen Colbert: American's Don't Even Use Plates
- I Don't Like Red Wine With Cheese
- Why Don't The Pictures and The Recipes Match Up?
- Why don't Italians eat Spaghetti & Meatballs?
- I don't have a wbsite, how do I blog?
- Why don't stores sell beet tops (greens).