Question: I don't understand yeast terms.
March 15, 2013
. I have recipes asking for a shaggy dough. Another calls for soft dough. What temperature should the room be for rising? Can an oven preheated to 200 then shut off be used? Please explain the bread baking process.
Most Recent Questions
by njamn roots
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- 'Eat It Don't Tweet It' Music Video Pokes Fun at Overzealous Food Bloggers
- Lady Gaga Causes Controversy with 'Pop Stars Don't Eat' Tweet
- Kate Upton: 'I Don't Want to Starve Myself'
- Stephen Colbert: American's Don't Even Use Plates
- We're talking about a very serious absolute I can if you don't make
- It's like all right what else is there now that I don't have
- Why Don't The Pictures and The Recipes Match Up?
- Why don't Italians eat Spaghetti & Meatballs?
- 10 Don'ts When Dining Out