Question: How do you use a "Foley Cookie Dropper"?
November 16, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- How do you correctly use the word "kosher" in a sentence?
- Can you use a food dehydrator to "dry" tomatoes, especially cherry/grape ones?
- Why do prawn recipes specify "with tails intact?" Do they serve any useful purpose or are they just a nuisance when you eat the prawns????
- I am out of cornstarch for an "Egg lemon Sauce". Can I use rice flour in place of cornstarch?
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Teaches Bad Boy Staff to Use Chopsticks, Hold Wine Glasses
- Claussen Pickles Uses Promoted Tweet to Introduce "Mission Eulogy" Campaign
- Pepsi Uses Santa to Take a Stab at Coke With "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Commercial
- Uncle Teddy Ad for the "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Campaign Uses Coca-Cola Polar Bears
- FEMA Uses "Waffle House Index" to Determine a Hurricane's Severity
- Coca-Cola India "eKOCool" Coolers Use Solar Energy to Chill Bottles and Charge Gadgets