Question: How can you keep cooked sugar from crystallizing?
January 22, 2013
I am trying to make homemade syrup but after a week or two the sugar crystallizes. I need it to have a shelf life of a year or two. Is there a way to use just the flavor, sugar and corn syrup and have it keep for 1-2 years? What is the best way to make sure the sugar doesn't crystallize?
Most Recent Questions
by llen solly
by iry kom
- How do you keep russet potatoes from turning brown if you peel them in advance of roasting them.
- How Do You Keep Bruschetta From Getting Soggy?
- When Cooking, How Do You Keep A Tortilla From Tearing?
- How Long Can You Safely Keep Homemade Chicken Stock In The Freezer?
- How Long Can You Keep Raw Bacon In The Refrigerator?
- How Long Can You Keep Hoisin Sauce?
- How Long Can You Keep Sauerkraut In A Refrigerator?
- How Long Can You Cool Whip Keep Fresh In The Fridge?
- How Long Can You Keep Cooked The Crabs Unrefrigerated?
- How Long Can You Keep Raw Spare Ribs In The Fridge