Question: Is It Better To Soak Eggplant In Milk Or Salt It?
March 14, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- Why Does Soaking An Apple In Salt Water Keep It From Turning Brown?
- Will apple get rotten if salt water and lemon juice are poured into it?
- I added too much salt to my Lobster Bisque, can I reverse it?
- Crispy Szechuan Salt and Pepper Eggplant
- Is Milking the New Planking?
- How Do You Soak Saffron?
- Should You Soak Pearl Barley Before Cooking?
- Buttermilk Pear Cake With Rum Soaked Strawberries
- Moong Dal Vada Soaked In Water.
- Passover Honey Nut Cake In Soaking Syrup