Question: How do you correctly use the word "kosher" in a sentence?
July 7, 2010
Most Recent Questions
by liza ebnoy
by sme leta
by ndrea kiipp
by ira kyra
- How do you use a "Foley Cookie Dropper"?
- How do you correct a bitter citrus after-taste in a homemade worcestershire sauce?
- How Do You Abbreviate In The Word Ingredients?
- Can you use a food dehydrator to "dry" tomatoes, especially cherry/grape ones?
- Why do prawn recipes specify "with tails intact?" Do they serve any useful purpose or are they just a nuisance when you eat the prawns????
- How Do You Make "Club Soda" Potassium Bicarbonate and Potassium Sulfate?
- How can you tell if uncooked duck has gone "bad"
- Is there a translation for the Calabrese word "lippuso" which describes the "puckering" mouth sensation felt on eating a unripe persimmon?
- What Is A Sentence Using Gingerly
- How Do You Use Tchibo Ice Cream Maker?