Question: How Do You Brown Roasted Chicken?
February 7, 2010
Although I've baked roasted chicken with good tender meat, I can never get a nice crispy skin. If I try to simulate broiling (high heat only on the top, and putting the chicken on the upper racks) it just burns and undercooks the chicken meat instead.
Most Recent Questions
- How Do You Broil Marinated Jerk Chicken?
- How do you keep russet potatoes from turning brown if you peel them in advance of roasting them.
- How Do I Remove Giblets From A Chicken?
- How Long To Bake A Butterflied Chicken?
- How Long To Cook A 2.8 Kg Chicken?
- How many calories are present in a mac chicken?
- How long does it require to cook a 1.5 kg chicken?
- How much rice wine vinegar in the Sweet 'n Sour Chinese Chicken?
- How Do You Roast A Chicken With Crispy Skin?
- How Do You Make Brown Rice Pulao?