Question: How Do You Brown Roasted Chicken?
February 7, 2010
Although I've baked roasted chicken with good tender meat, I can never get a nice crispy skin. If I try to simulate broiling (high heat only on the top, and putting the chicken on the upper racks) it just burns and undercooks the chicken meat instead.
Most Recent Questions
by Sunil Kumar
- How Do You Broil Marinated Jerk Chicken?
- How do you keep russet potatoes from turning brown if you peel them in advance of roasting them.
- How Do I Remove Giblets From A Chicken?
- How Long To Bake A Butterflied Chicken?
- How Long To Cook A 2.8 Kg Chicken?
- How many calories are present in a mac chicken?
- How long does it require to cook a 1.5 kg chicken?
- How much rice wine vinegar in the Sweet 'n Sour Chinese Chicken?
- How Do You Roast A Chicken With Crispy Skin?
- How Do You Make Brown Rice Pulao?