Question: What am I doing wrong with pork loin roasts?
February 25, 2013
I have recently made several different pork loin roasts using recipes that others rated as being juicy and delicious. They all turned out dry and "hoggy"-tasting. One was a slow cooker recipe with whole cranberry sauce and orange zest from a well-known test kitchen and one was oven roasted at 350 with light beer or hard cider. I am aware of changes in pork temperatures and cooked to 145-150. Others raved about how moist and delicious theirs turned out! Any suggestions? Thank you!
Most Recent Questions
- What is a good recipe for pork loin roast?
- What's Hot: Pork Loin with Peach Puree
- Garlic Roasted Pork Loin
- Roast Loin Of Pork With Pan Fried Apples
- Roast Pork Loin
- In No Bone 2.5 Pound Pork Loin Roast In The Oven How Long Getting To Cook?
- How long does it take to roast a 7.5 pound boneless pork loin?
- Roast Pork Loin With Spicy Cranberry-Wine Sauce
- Pork Loin Roast With Crackling - Co-Star Christmas Dish
- Roasted Pork Loin With Fennel and Tomatoes