Question: Can You Use Shortening In Deep Fryer
February 22, 2010
Most Recent Questions
by mily jayden
- Can You Substitute Lard For Shortening In Your Cookie Recipe?
- How Long Past The Expiration Date Can You Are Use Canned Gravy?
- If you can make freezer jam out of tomatoes do you need to use pectin
- In a deep fryer for how long should the boneless chicken be cooked?
- Tool: Deep Fryer
- Can You Use Bratwurst In Jambalaya?
- Can You Still Use Mayo After Expiration Date
- Can you use a food dehydrator to "dry" tomatoes, especially cherry/grape ones?
- Can You Use A Pepper Grinder To Grind Coffee?
- Can You Use Applesauce Instead Of Oil In Carrot Cake?