Question: I Have A Live Curry Plant In A Pot. How Do I Harvest It, and Dry It For Later Use?
April 6, 2010
Most Recent Questions
by imr ensen
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Can Mint Leaves Be Frozen and Thawed For Use At A Later Time?
- How Many Watts Does An Gas Stove Use?
- Who has cookbooks with recipes they have and will never use?
- How do you know when Dragon Fruit is ripe enough to use?
- Will Cooked Rice Left Out Overnight Be Ok To Use?
- Too Cute: Potted Plant Fondant Cupcake Toppers
- Brussels Herbs Plant Pot Comes With Multiblade Scissors
- I love using curry leaves in a variety of curries, masalas, chutneys, and dal's. Have any of you found other creative uses for this magical leaf?
- Stuffed Baby Egg Plant Curry Or Bharwaan Baingan