Question: My hubbard and spaghetti squash has frozen out in my garage. Is there anything I can do to save them? There are only a few. I grew them for fun more than food, but still....
December 9, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- Anything Muffins
- Friday Frying: Anything-But-Potato Fries
- Easy shredded pie with cherries (or jam, or berries, anything)
- Cream Of Anything Soup Base
- I'm Pretty Sure You Can,But Is It Ok To Freeze Panna Cotta,I Doubled The Recipe Because I Had A Heap Of Cream,and I Need To Freeze Them Or Eat Them,Really Really Fast!!
- when using tomatios in salsa do you have to cook them or use them raw
- How do you keep russet potatoes from turning brown if you peel them in advance of roasting them.
- Baked Hubbard Squash
- I Have Made Italian Meringue A Few Times Now ,Love It But How Do I Stop The Sugar Syrup From Weeping After A Day Or Two,Its So Frustrating?
- Hubbard Squash