Question: how do you cook lemongrass, my recipe calls for the white stalks, do you take them out of the soup after they are cooked
December 30, 2010
Most Recent Questions
by Sunil Kumar
- Why Do Carrots Turn Rubbery When You Leave Them Out?
- How Many Cups You Can Take Out Of 1 Pound Of Eggplant?
- Does Drinking Wine While Taking Levothyroxine Cause You To Pass Out?
- Beer Timer App Reminds You To Take Beer Out Of Freezer
- My hubbard and spaghetti squash has frozen out in my garage. Is there anything I can do to save them? There are only a few. I grew them for fun more than food, but still....
- How do you keep russet potatoes from turning brown if you peel them in advance of roasting them.
- Trying to locate some Malay Apples, in Hawaii we called them Mountain Apples.
- I'm Pretty Sure You Can,But Is It Ok To Freeze Panna Cotta,I Doubled The Recipe Because I Had A Heap Of Cream,and I Need To Freeze Them Or Eat Them,Really Really Fast!!
- when using tomatios in salsa do you have to cook them or use them raw
- Is it right to take Beer after Omeprazole ?