Question: This Isn't Actually A Question But I Froze One Of The Panna Cottas I Had Made and Thawed It Out,Compared It To The Fresh Ones I Still Had In The Fridge,and There Was Absolutely No Difference At All!so There You Go Sucess They Were Perfect!
April 9, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- Butter Never Had it So Good
- I'm Pretty Sure You Can,But Is It Ok To Freeze Panna Cotta,I Doubled The Recipe Because I Had A Heap Of Cream,and I Need To Freeze Them Or Eat Them,Really Really Fast!!
- I was in Costa Rica recently and had a fruit calledpejibaye or simply peach palm fruit.Does anybody know where these can be ordered??????
- Kim Jong Il Had Weird Eating Habits
- Snooki's Baby Shower Had Lots of Sweet Treats
- 3 Celebs who had Meat-Free Weddings
- What to do when you had too much at Tales of the Cocktail
- Upcoming Kraft Miracle Whip Campaign Will Fund One Wedding and One Divorce
- Air Force One Cake is One Sweet Sneaker
- One Sick Tomato...