Question: How Long Can You Safely Keep Homemade Chicken Stock In The Freezer?
January 12, 2010
I usually use my stock within 6 months so I do not worry. Will it stay good for a year? I have heard that it should be okay, but it may loose some flavor at that point.
Most Recent Questions
Numerology is a kind of divination.Numerology include Life Path Number, Birth Date Number, Personality Number, Karmic Cycle Number and more. http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/numerology.action
by ril meredith
by nneth barber
- How Long Can You Keep Homemade Alfredo Sauce Under Refrigeration
- How Long To Store Pinenuts In The Freezer?
- How long will the yogurt last in a freezer?
- How Long Can You Safely Eat Cake That Has Been Left Unrefrigerated?
- How Long Can You Keep Hoisin Sauce?
- How Long Can You Keep Sauerkraut In A Refrigerator?
- How Long Can You Cool Whip Keep Fresh In The Fridge?
- How Long Can You Keep Raw Spare Ribs In The Fridge
- How Long Can You Keep An Unopened Bottle Of Merlot In Shelf?
- How Long Can You Keep Jerk Sauce In The Refrigerator Before It Should Be Discarded?