Question: Is Paraffin Wax Safe To Eat?
April 2, 2010
A couple of recipes for chocolate Easter eggs (likes this one: http://www.foodista.com/recipe/TKTM8SLD/fondant-easter-eggs)call for paraffin wax as an ingredient in the coating. Is this safe? What would an alternative be?
Most Recent Questions
- A Year After the Oil Spill: Is Seafood From the Gulf Safe to Eat?
- Are Homemade School Lunches Safe Enough To Eat?
- Is Beef Stew Left Out Overnight Safe To Eat?
- how much paraffin wax is safe to put in chocolate for making chocolate spoons
- After The "Sell By" Date Has Passed, How Long Is Salsa Safe To Eat?
- Is Slimy Squash Safe To The Eat?
- Can a margarine that is left out all day be safe to eat?
- Are potatoes starting to mold, safe to eat?
- The Big Chill: Safely Freezing & Defrosting Food
- BBQ Safety: Safe Food Prep