Eli Manning isn't just a force to be reckoned with on the football field, he also makes a mean batch of cookies.
Manning's Lace Cookies are featured in Loukoumi's Celebrity Cookbook, a collection of favorite childhood recipes from 50 celebs.
"My mom made these cookies for us all the time and they are my favorite," Manning said. "She still makes them every time I make a visit home.
Eli Manning's Lace Cookies
2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 tbsp. flour
2 cups white sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
2 sticks melted butter
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Put the oats, flour sugar & salt in to large bowl & mix well.
2. Pour very hot melted butter over mixture & stir until the sugar has melted.
3. Add eggs & vanilla. Stir well.
4. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
5. Cover cookie sheets with ungreased aluminum foil.
6. Drop 1/2 level teaspoons of the mixture on foil – 2 inches apart.
7. Cook about 10-12 minutes.
8. Watch carefully. When cookies are completely cooled, foil will peel off.
9. Store in airtight containers.
10. Makes about 6 dozen.