Actress Jennifer Garner spent some quality time with a group of New York youngsters on Thursday, helping them pick vegetables from a garden and later joining a session that taught the kids how to eat fresh at home. Garner is a spokesperson for the Frigidaire Kids' Cooking Academy, an initiative that supports Save the Children.
Frigidaire is currently sponsoring a promotion for Save the Children at the Make Time for Change website. For each visitor that commits to eat fresh food all summer long, Frigidaire will donate $1 to Save the Children. Frigidaire will also donate each time a user who has the Gowalla location-based check-in app on his or her phone checks in at a farmer's market.
- Jennifer Garner Talks Pregnancy Cravings in InStyle
- Jennifer Garner Cooks to Stay Healthy
- Jennifer Garner Taking Post-Baby Weight Loss Slow
- Rick Bayless Says Kids Should Eat "Adult Food"
- Sheryl Crow Bribes Kids to Eat Healthy Foods
- Jennifer Lawrence is Not Worried About her Eating Habits
- IHOP "Kids Eat Free" Promo Returns for August
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Four Charitable Wines for Keep Memory Alive
- Jennifer Aniston Drinks Super Smoothie Once a Week
- Eat Greener Calculator
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Paneer Masala Roll - Kid's Evening Snack Combo
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Guilt-Free Mac & Cheese
- Peach Rice Pudding
- Turkey Sliders With Fresh Herbs
- Simply Fresh Cucumber Salad With Shallot and Tarragon
- Fresh Mediterranean Shrimp and Avocado Pita Pockets
- Fresh Herbed Turkey Burgers