To celebrate the Year of Pies, we're sharing some of Pillsbury's quick and easy sweet and savory pies from their Top 10 Pies to Try, a collection of more than 20 recipes. Today's featured recipe is sure to be a summer hit: Choco-Coco Nut Mini Ice Cream Pies. If you love chocolate and coconut with your ice cream, you'll love these!
Choco-Coco-Nut Mini Ice Cream Pies
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1/3 cup hot fudge topping
1/3 cup roasted chopped almonds
1 cup coconut ice cream
For the complete recipe and instructions click here.
Also try some of these delicious sweet and savory pies:
Note: We were not compensated by Pillsbury in any way to write this post. We just like their stuff.
- 5 Easy Ice Cream Toppings
- Extremely Easy Snow Ice Cream Recipe
- What's Hot: Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Seasonal Eating: Fresh Mint Ice Cream
- Must-Make Easy Turtle Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
- What's Hot: Rosemary Ice Cream With Grilled Peaches
- Must Try: Vegan Caramel Mocha Latte Ice Cream
- Make your Own Ice Cream Sandwich
- Internet Recipes That Work: Koolaid Ice Cream
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate Banana Ice-Cream
- Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- How to Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad