At many restaurants, the dining experience of a vegetarian and an omnivore are completely different out of necessity; the Studiofeast Doppelganger Dinner duplicates dishes in ways that are amenable to both diets. The photo above, which was captured by Steph Goralnick, features seared scallops as the omnivore entree and, for the vegetarian option, seared tofu that was hand-carved to look like a scallop.
The seven-course Studiofeast Doppelganger Dinner served omnivore and vegetarian options that looked identical down to the last detail. Studiofeast served the delectable dinner to 40 guests -- 20 omnivores and 20 vegetarians -- on July 17.
- From Vegan to Omnivore: Not A Growing Trend After All
- From Vegan to Omnivore, a Growing Trend
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Spectacular Spaghetti Squash Recipes, Gluten Free
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Mushroom Matzo Farfel Pie
- Corn Tortilla and Veggie Stacks With Red Pepper Coulis
- Tofu Stuffed Peppers
- Peanut Curry Tempeh
- Grilled Eggplant tacos With Garlic Sauce
- Vegetarian Loaf