Now that autumn is officially here, it's time to celebrate with some serious cocktail concoctions! Cinnamon, apple cider, pumpkin - all classic fall flavors, now in delicious (gluten free) cocktail form! Here are my top 3 picks for the season - so far, at least! Happy sipping!
Autumn Chai Cocktail
Fresh mint, chai whiskey (or vodka!) and cranberry combine in this not-too-sweet refreshment.
Apple Chai Martini
Fresh cider and homemade chai-infused vodka (with a few additions) make for a delicious combination. Vegan.
Caramelized chunks of pumpkin, fresh cider, star anise, cinnamon and cloves pave the way for success in this warm and cozy cocktail.
Check out these links for more autumn inspired cocktails...
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 5 Must Try Apple Recipes For Autumn
- 5 Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- 3 Inspired Apple (Juice) Cocktails
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Curried Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- Peanut Carrot Bisque
- Gluten Free Persimmon Walnut Bread
- Caramel Apple Cupcake- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Fresh tomato and horseradish sauce
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Bacon & Potato Soup, Gluten & Dairy Free