The free Chefs Feed app gives foodies the answers to the ultimate question: Where -- and what -- would Eric Ripert, David Chang or Jonathon Waxman eat if they were in my city? The app curates dish and restaurant recommendations from local chefs, including the hallowed aforementioned names, to help you decide what dishes to order.
In addition to displaying chefs' recommendations, Chefs Feed also lets you enter your own meal ratings. The Chefs Feed app is currently available for restaurants in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City and Chicago; its developers will soon add Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Seattle, Boston and other cities.
- Ness Predicts Which Restaurants You Will Love
- 5 Cool iPhone Apps for Food Geeks
- Smorgie Is The Restaurant Diary Everyone Should Use
- Win Denny's Grand Slams for Life with "50 State Challenge"
- DinnerSpinner App Helps Create Meals with Your Pantry's Inventory
- Upcoming Angry Birds Cookbook Will Feature Egg Recipes for the Whole Family
- New Cake Pop App: A Low Cal Way To Enjoy A Treat
- Jello Gets Down and Jiggles
- Cut the Rope Cake by Crazy Beautiful Cakes
- Chicago-Style Hot Dog iPhone Cover Resembles the Classic Street Meat
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Golden Beets
- Sweet Potato Pizza
- Apple, Beet, Fennel, and Sunchoke Salad
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- German Beef Rouladen - An International Classic Recipe with a Hungarian Twist
- Heirloom Tomato Mozzarella Salad
- Garden Pizza
- Fresh & Local Pan-Seared Scallops with Bacony Quinoa
- Radish & Snap Pea Quinoa Salad
- Easy Peach Salsa