Jessica Simpson hasn't been shy about the nitty-gritty details of her pregnancy, and the mom-to-be recently revealed her latest obsession. "This week, it's peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, toasted," she said. "And then I'll put some salt on my hand like I'm taking a tequila shot and then take a bite of the sandwich."
Simpson's hormones have also gone into overdrive. When discussing her propensity to cry about anything, she added, "Even a great souffle would make me cry!"
- Jessica Simpson Has a Crazy Pregnancy Craving
- Jessica Simpson Wants her Pre-Pregnancy Body Back
- Jessica Simpson Wants to Make Healthier Choices for Second Pregnancy
- Jessica Simpson Hires Chef to Ensure Healthy Pregnancy
- Jessica Simpson is Not Worried About her Pregnancy Diet
- Jessica Simpson's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Jessica Simpson Talks Losing Baby Weight
- Jessica Simpson Changes Diet While Breast Feeding Baby Maxwell
- Jessica Simpson Craves 'Slutty Brownies'
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares "Bland" Pregnancy Diet
- Okonomiyaki ("Japanese pancakes" or "Japaneses pizza")
- "Gourmet" Pizza Dough
- "Instant" Chocolate Mousse
- "Forgotten" Minestrone
- Deva Naturals, "Bbq'd Mangosteen Chicken Drumsticks" !
- "Not" Cream Cheese Cake
- Navy Bean & Wild Mushroom "Risotto"
- Crispy Grilled Spam "Chips"
- Orrechiette With "Eat Your Veggies" Turkey Bolognese
- Caramelized Mushroom "Meatloaf" Burgers