Kourtney Kardashian followed a healthy diet when she was pregnant with son Mason, but now that she's in her second pregnancy, the reality star admitted that she's having a tougher time keeping foods down.
"I'm just eating whatever I can, whatever I can tolerate," she told Us Weekly. Kardashian also admitted that her pregnancy diet is "bland" and contains fewer foods than during her first pregnancy.
Mothers who have more than one child, did your diet change from pregnancy to pregnancy?
- Kim Kardashian Lost Baby Weight With the Atkins Diet
- Jessica Simpson: "A Great Souffle Would Make Me Cry"
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Post-Baby Diet Secrets
- Kim Kardashian is on a Strict Pregnancy Diet
- Jennifer Garner Talks Pregnancy Cravings in InStyle
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Healthy Habits in Shape Magazine
- Heidi Klum's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Jay-Z Follows Beyonce's Pregnancy Diet
- Kim Kardashian Sticks to Healthy Diet During Pregnancy
- The Kim Kardashian Wedding Diet
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Frittata "Brinner" Sandwiches - Southwest Style
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Okonomiyaki ("Japanese pancakes" or "Japaneses pizza")
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde