Just because "Dancing with the Stars" is between seasons doesn't mean that Cheryl Burke can let loose: the pro dancer recently shared how she stays lithe year-round. "Now that the show has wrapped, I have to be careful not to indulge," she said. "It's important for me to keep my cardio up, especially for my body type, or I'll gain weight so fast."
Burke says that exercise is key to keeping yourself focused on eating wisely. "If I go a week without working out, it makes me feel that I might as well keep indulging," she explained. "If you really care about your body, then your mind starts to work better."
Do you agree with Cheryl Burke's strategy of exercising to incentivize healthier diet choices?
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Mariah Carey: I Cook the Holiday Meals