Take advantage of this summer squash by making these delicious shoestring zucchini by Michele Morris. Thin ribbons of zucchini are deep fried until golden brown and crispy. To achieve uniform slices, it is best to use the julienne blade on a food slicer (also known as a mandoline) or by shredding the zucchini in the food processor. Serve your shoestring zucchini with any dish that usually calls for French fries.
- Beer and Bacon Battered Deep Fried Doritos are a Crispy Chip
- Crispy Tempura Sushi Roll is Deep Fried Deliciousness
- Meatless Monday: Pasta Salad with Zucchini and Summer Squash
- Fabulous Butternut Squash "Fries"
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Zucchini Fries
- Super Simple Zucchini and Summer Squash Saute
- Deep Fried Strawberries
- Crispy Salt and Vinegar Smashed Potatoes and Other Unforgettable Potato Recipes
- Gluten Free Zucchini Fries
- Fried Fair Fare Finalists Announced for 2011 Big Tex Choice Awards: Fried Bubblegum, Walking Taco, Deep Fried Salsa and More
- Fried Shoestring Zucchini
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Crispy Deep Fry Batter
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Deep Fried Zucchini
- Yuan Yang Crispy & Crunchy Hong Kong Kailan
- Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry
- Fried Summer Squash Or Zucchini
- Deep Fried Pickles
- Fried cauliflower.