This Meals of Olympic Athletes photo series shows the dietary dedication it requires to be an Olympic champion. Styled by Sarah Parker and shot by Michael Bodiam, the series shows a typical Olympian's meal with the components separated and arranged.
The series focus on the meals of a female 100M sprinter (shown above), male triathlete, female gymnast and female hammer thrower. For another deconstructed photo series, checkout the Stately Sandwiches Project.
- 5 Olympian Diets
- The Nastia Liukin Diet
- Ryan Lochte's Olympic Diet
- Kerri Walsh's Olympic Diet
- Foods Drew Brees Can't Live Without
- Laird Hamilton Reveals Diet Secrets
- Michael Phelps' Olympic Diet
- Kobe Bryant Shares Health and Fitness Secrets
- A Healthy Diet Keeps Kobe Bryant on Top of his Game
- Serena Williams Supports Sister With New Diet
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad