This recipe for creamy coleslaw from The Garden of Eating is a must-have Labor Day side dish. By this time you are getting ready for your annual Labor Day barbecue and in the process of planning the menu. If you are sticking with the classics this year, this coleslaw is as good as it gets- crunchy, creamy, and absolutely delicious.
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Get Grilling: Delectable Desserts
- Labor Day Sides: Meat Lovers Baked Beans
- Celiac Saturdays: Best BBQ Sauces
- Grilled BBQ Pork and Coleslaw Biscuit Sandwich
- 10 Best Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Beef Burgers with Sweet and Spicy Relish
- Celiac Saturday: Gluten Free Franks
- Labor Day Sides: Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Harvest Spirits’ Seersucker Sling Labor Day Cocktail
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Labor Day Pasta Salad
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Mexican Coleslaw
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Oriental Coleslaw
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum